LoanTap ties up with BoM for co-lending to MSMEs

Share This Post

(The Indonesia News)

Digital lender LoanTap has entered into a strategic partnership with Bank of Maharashtra for extending loans to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).

Under the co-lending model, LoanTap will bear the 20 per cent exposure while the rest 80 per cent will be borne by the bank.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get updates and learn from the best

More To Explore

Do You Want To Boost Your Business?

drop us a line and keep in touch

Scroll to Top